Travel Coordinator: Eric Dauter
Registration for Travel Tryouts for the 2017-2018 Travel Season is CLOSED.
To register or pay for the 2017-2018 Travel Season, please CLICK HERE. When given an option for the season, choose "Travel Tryouts" for registration and "Travel Payment" for payment.
If you are interested in Travel Soccer, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. Travel Tryouts will begin in April and continue into May. The Tryout schedule when available will be posted on the Tryouts tab on the left.
If you are interested in coaching, please contact me for additional information and a Coaching Application.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE QSC TRAVEL PROGRAM
The mission of the QSC Travel Soccer program is to provide high quality player development with proven and consistent coaching to build competitive players and teams. Our players will learn the value of dedication, hard work, and practice, and how that translates to the rewards and enjoyment of success.
Travel Program Highlights:
The goal of the QSC Travel Program is to develop all players from the youngest age groups (playing a 7 v 7 format) and build towards creating competitive teams to play at a high level in the 11 v 11 format.
1) Offered for boys and girls from the 9 and under through 18 and under age groups
2) Multiple teams are provided in each age group when interest and coaching staff supports
3) Player Development is supported by at least two practices per week through summer and fall, and expected individual practice at home. Additional training is also provided in the Winter and Spring.
4) Development focus is on the four fundamental components: technique, tactics, physical, and psycho-social.
5) Coach Development is provided through EPYSA and NSCAA approved training and mentoring, and expected to progress with higher age groups.
6) Compete in EPYSA approved leagues and tournaments. Some overnight tournaments can be expected.
7) Ultimately foster a sense of sportsmanship, instill the values of a team, and develop a passion for the game of soccer.
For information on the Travel Program, Frequently Asked Questions and Tryout Dates, please click on the menu items to the left.
Questions, Comments, Suggestions...Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.