PRIMARY CLUB FACILITY IS 221 CALIFORNIA RD, QUAKERTOWN PA 18951
The 2019 event will take place in 2 places - Primary Facility and a separate location for Field 6 (large-sided only). You have two options for Field 6. One, park next to the fields using a parking lot behind the Bucks County Public Library or park at the Primary Facility and walk over - it’s about 200 yards. The Primary faciilty will house all food and beverage options along with First Aid and Registration.
PRIMARY FACILITY ACCESS (Fields 1-4, 5A, 5B and Football)
- From 309 - take Rt 313E to the first traffic light and make a (L) onto California Rd.
- From Rt 313W - take a (R) onto California Rd.
Once on California Rd, The PRIMARY Facility is the first (R) after the Post Office.
FIELD 6 - 401 W. MILL ST, QUAKERTOWN PA 18951
- The field is behind the library. Drive straight back past the Library and the Field will be directly in front of you
- From 309 - take Rt 313E to the first traffic light and make a (L) onto N. 4th St. The Library will be on your left. Proceed straight to the field after the stop sign.
- From RTE 313W - make a (R) onto N. 4th St. The Library will be on your left. Proceed straight to the field after the stop sign.
NOTE - back access to QSC is also available via 9th St and Cemetery Rd. This is useful if you wish a less crowded access to the club as well as access from Field 6 to the Club and back. (via Mill and 9th Streets)